WATER SHUTTLE EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
The Water Shuttle is ready to expand its services and is hiring to fill the positions of Captains, Ticket Booth Attendants, and Tour Guides. Join the Water Shuttle team and enjoy great pay, flexible hours, benefits, and paid vacation time.
If you are interested in applying for any of the available positions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call (954) 463-3372.
A Water Shuttle Captain is responsible for the operation of our shuttles. The Captain handles the operation and maintenance of the vessel, in addition to providing passengers with friendly service and useful information. The Captain duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greeting the passengers warmly as they enter the boat and providing up-to-date weather information and harbor information.
- Assisting passengers with stowing additional gear aboard the boat if they require help.
- Navigating the waterways safely and in accordance with local navigational rules.
- Planning and executing an efficient drop-off and pickup route around the harbor.
Ticket Booth Attendants
The Ticket Booth Attendants are responsible for selling tickets for all Water Shuttles. Ticket Booth Attendants will have constant contact with customers and therefore must possess outstanding communication and customer service skills. Ticket Booth Attendant duties include, but are not limited to:
- Greet customers as they approach the ticketing counter and inquire into how they would like to be serviced.
- Provide information about the service, routes, schedules, etc.
- Provide tickets with the proper pass, date, and ticket type.
- Inform customers of the Sail & Save program.
- Calculate amount of cash owed against number of tickets bought.
- Take payment in exchange of tickets sold and give back any due change.
- Provide customers with additional information that they might have questions about.
- Count cash in the cash register at the end of the shift and tally it with tickets sold.